NOMAD FAMILY PHOTO GROUP COVID-19 SAFETY AND SANITATION PROCEDURES
With Nomad Family Photo Group, the health and wellbeing of our guests are of the utmost importance at all times. As a result of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking precautions to ensure that your experience is not only educational and enjoyable, but safe. We are following the guidelines provided to us by the government of Mexico and the State of Jalisco and we have implemented some additional policies for increased safety.
The following provides a list of all responsibilities on our behalf as well as yours in order to maintain a safe environment:
- A guest showing signs of fever or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as cough, will not be permitted to participate.
- You are required to provide your own facial covering during the workshop. You must wear the face covering over your mouth and nose at all times during the workshop. Cloth, homemade, and other nonprofessional face coverings will be permitted due to a lack of medical supplies.
- Each guest will have their temperature checked prior to the commencement of the workshop. If a temperature greater than 100.4°F (38°C) is registered, the guest will not be permitted to participate in the workshop.
- Social distancing guidelines will be in place throughout the workshop. Guests must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from each other.
- We will provide hand sanitizer to our guests periodically throughout the workshop as is necessary.
- Person-to-person contact will be minimized as much as is reasonably possible.
- We will monitor ourselves for symptoms of COVID-19 at all times.
- If at any time we are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we will discontinue operating our workshops until such time as we can receive appropriate testing and results that provide that we are not at risk of spreading the virus.
- We will check our temperatures on a daily basis. If a temperature greater than 100.4°F (38°C) is registered, we will cease operations until such time as we can receive appropriate testing and results that provide that we are not at risk of spreading the virus.
- We will wear face coverings throughout the entirety of each workshop.
- We will use hand sanitizer periodically throughout the workshop.
- Maximum capacity of any workshop is limited to 10 people in accordance with regulations.
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times between our guests.
- We will provide hand sanitizer to guests if they do not have their own.
- We will sanitize any equipment that is borrowed by a guest before it is borrowed and immediately after it is returned.
If you have any questions regarding these safety measures, feel free to contact us at [email protected]