We have shot numerous weddings at many locations in Banderas Bay and by far, the greatest wedding coordination we have found is with Alejandra Cabos for Axoloti Transfers & Tours. We highly recommend their services and have included their information here for you.
FOR THE CEREMONY:
FOR THE RECEPTION:
Table for the Bride and Groom:
Includes a floral arrangement, candles and elegant armchairs.
Square tables for 10 people each (Material: Pinewood rectangular vintage table, Measures: 1.80 X 1.80 m, Color: vintage)
Round tables for 8 people each (Material: Polycarbonate, 1.50 m).
Tablecloths and Linens:
Imperial Table Runners
Tablecloths (Elegance Line)
Regal napkins: (White, Beige, Pink, Blue, Purple; Measurements: 0.42 x 0.42)
Furniture and Chairs
3 centerpieces per table, with bases and flowers.
0-50 PEOPLE: $95,400 MXN (approx. $4,785 USD)
51-100 PEOPLE: $146,400 MXN (approx. $7,345 USD)
101-150 PEOPLE: $198,600 MXN (approx. $9,965)
151-200 PEOPLE: $229,200 MXN (approx. $11,500)
* The prices quoted in USD are approximations based on an exchange rate of 20:1. If you opt to make your payment in dollars, the total will be based off of the current exchange rate being charged by the bank.
** This package includes the fees of our wedding planner, Alejandra Cobos.
*** Please note that this package does not include flowers (except for the centerpieces, gazebo flowers and palms as shown in pictures). Any additional flowers will be priced separately.
**** This package does not include photography or videography. Please click HERE for information on photography packages.
***** This package can be customized to meet your needs. Alejandra can make pretty much anything happen for you!
1. We require 50% deposit to set your date.
2. 30 days before the event: Definitive confirmation of menu and placement of tables. Payment is due for 25% of the total.
3. One week before the event: Remaining 25% and extra charges incurred are due. We only accept cash payment for this final payment.
4. Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made up to that date will not be refunded.
5. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing, via e-mail. We do not accept notice of cancellation by phone.
Payments are in cash to Alejandra Cobos, bank transfer or PayPal.
If the customer requires an invoice or payment is by credit card, there will be an invoice charge of 16% VAT.